Chevron

Friday, January 20, 2012

Ella is 1 Month Old!

We made it to 1 month!  Ella has been a bit fussy and usually needs help falling asleep.  I can't believe I already forgot Jack at this stage (I must have blocked it out!) but the more I think of it he was fussy too just not as bad. From what I read most babies are like this at least until 6 weeks and then hopefully start to get better.  As long as I get her to start sleeping through the night earlier than Jack I will be happy.  :-)

She has started to smile and coo at us which of course makes us happy!

Sweet smile!

Here she is looking at Jack...

he makes her smile too!

This is what makes Jack smile!  
Our landlord has the Bobcat ready for plowing the snow.  Jack will be ecstatic to watch it in action!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! She is getting SO big already. I wish I could take a trip down to see her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me smile to see my sweet grandkids! Just might have to get in the car and head south really soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks more baby and less newborn already! I read recently that at this stage "the days are long but the years are short" -- that's a good way to put it. I would encourage you to treasure even the fussy times, because before you know it, you'll be at the stage we are and feel sad that the baby days were gone sooo quickly!

    Jack will probably never outgrow his love for man-equipment like the Bobcat! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!