Chevron

Friday, March 4, 2011

Jack is a Big Kid


We finally decided it was time to get Jack's hair cut.  I know this certificate says it is his first haircut but I am classifying it as his first real haircut.  The one I gave him was a desperate attempt to trim up his "wings" as I liked to call them!  He was born with a lot of hair on the sides of his head but not too much on top!  I never was all that happy with what I did to his hair but in my defense I just learned less than a year ago how to clip my husband's hair so, I don't really have too many skills in this department. ;-)  
 Before:



After:



Seth took him to the place he used to go and the ladies just loved him!  He had many offers to trade their kids for Jack and that we could drop him off there any time we wanted to! 

Yesterday, we all went and picked my Mom up at the airport.  She will be staying with us for a nice long visit and we are all so happy to have her here!  We have some crafts planned after she gets feeling better (she was fighting a cold before she came and I guess it won!).  Jack has been enjoying some undivided attention from his Gammy and investigating everything she brought with her.  :-)

I guess cutting his hair made him feel like a big kid too.  He has been taking more steps and has begun to walk holding on to just one hand.  He is getting closer!  

He is getting so big!

2 comments:

  1. I just cannot believe how big he is getting! The haircut is adorable and how sweet of them to give out those little certificates! I am not sure if I will ever be able to cut Audree's hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. His new 'do looks great! So glad you get to have your mom with you...maybe Jack was just being sweet and holding off on walking until his grandma was there to share the moment. :) Have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!