Chevron

Friday, June 22, 2012

6 Months!

Ella turned 6 months this week!

"Whoa, when did that happen?!"

"I'm not sure how I feel about this."

"Hey Mom, can we talk about this..."
Meanwhile, Jack ran circles around us!
When we went inside his hair was sticking up everywhere from all the sweat!

We already had huckleberries and I didn't really like them.
Jack, of course, thought they were amazing.
I am looking forward to the blackberries being ready.

He was desperately trying to find a black one.
Pretty soon, buddy!

Happy 1/2 year birthday Ella Bear!
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. 6 months old! Sweet little Ella, it won't be long till you're chasing Jack around the yard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the complex expressions on Ella! Glad the yard shares produce, too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!