Chevron

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stormy Night

Whoazers (as Jack would say)! That was some storm last night. It sounded like it could be a tornado but apparently it was a derecho storm. I have never seen anything like it but we are so thankful for God's protection.  The kids slept right through it even with their fans turning off during the power outage. They are kind of awesome like that of course, Ella still wakes up in the night and woke up after it was all said and done...not so awesome. 

On a good note, my baby sister (not so much a baby anymore) graduated yesterday after enduring 8 weeks of boot camp in the Coast Guard!  From what I hear she did an amazing job while juggling leadership roles and being a mentor to those around her.  So many people were praying for her and I know she grew during this experience.  Soon, she will be based near the sea and serving our country. I'm so proud of her!  I love you, Megan!

Here are the kiddos during a normal baby/toddler interaction...

Wow! Both kids smiling at the same time for a photo.

Jack wanted to shares some "cuddles" with Ella.

Ella retaliated by trying to eat her brother...

 She was shocked when Jack didn't appreciate her attention.  He got up and ran away soon after. :-)

Life with littles is never boring!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing their interaction! My too cute grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 'real' pictures, too-what a wonderful time you get to savor!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!