Chevron

Friday, July 20, 2012

A Summer Visit

My mom came and stayed with us this week while Seth was in Kentucky for work.  I am so thankful she could come.  It really made the time fly (a little too fast) and we even got to make a few fun things for Ella's 1st birthday.  I will share those projects in another post but here are a some photos from our week (I seem to be lacking in Ella photos but she turned 7 months today so, that post will be soon)...


My Mom got the kids a little pool and Jack had a blast! 


My Mom brought a bag of balloons and Jack would laugh uncontrollably while she blew them up and let the air out of them!


I love his expression here!


Letting the air out in his face...hysterical!


By the second night, Jack wanted his Gammy to read him his bedtime book and pray with him every night.  They had lots of fun together this week. :-)


We had a great week full of precious memories!

4 comments:

  1. Grandmas are just plain awesome! So glad you guys got to have this sweet time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neal H. saw these pics and kidded me about my balloon skills. I couldn't believe he saw the post before I did! You got right to it ;) I had a great week and praise God for our shared time.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!