Chevron

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

8 Months!

Another month has passed already! Ella turned 8 months this week.  She now has 2 bottom teeth and is sitting up quite well. She also is sleeping through the night...finally!  I thought Jack was bad but Ella is definitely a mama's girl and she just loved visiting with me in the night...

Jack and I have started to teach her sign language. I was quite impressed when I asked Jack what "more" was and he remembered! He hasn't done that one since he was very little but he still does "please" a lot while saying the word.

Ella is eating baby food twice a day and drinking water from a glass.  She still doesn't seem to like our dinner ground up but hopefully her tastes will change soon.  She twirls her hands around just like Jack used to do (and me as a baby) when she sees the food coming!

She thought I put the sign there for her to play with.

I did my best to keep it just out of her reach!
She is crafty though so, I needed another plan.

A little scotch tape did the trick!

I love her sweet profile. ♥

My sister, Megan made this cute hair pretty when Ella was born. 
It took 8 months but it finally fits!  Thanks Meg!

Happy 8 Months Ella!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pics, Bethany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!!! Seems impossible that she's the better part of a year already...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is growing up so quickly. Just beautiful pictures of her-no surprise!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!