Chevron

Sunday, September 9, 2012

OBX 2012

Ahhh, the beach!  We got to relax, enjoy some extended family time and get kissed by the sun.  Even the drive was amazing (which is saying a LOT).  I thought the kids adapted quite well to the change. I think the trick is to stick to their normal schedule with a few changes here and there.  We couldn't have asked for better weather either...sunny, warm and it only rained in the afternoon on our last day there (right, Dad? hehe!).

 The name of our beach house

One morning, my sister took some pictures of our family while my Mom did her best to keep a toddler and baby's attention on the camera (not easy).  I think we got some cute shots! We may use some for our Christmas card if I don't get some Fall pictures taken. Thanks Kari and Mom!

Our Family

Our sweet kiddos

Just to keep it real!

Outer Banks 2012

Happy 10 years to us! ♥

I will be back with some more posts on our beach trip...

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good trip. The pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see the fruit of that humid picture taking session ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man that look on ellas face is priceless in the picture where you're trying to turn jacks head! Loved all the pictures sis!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!