Chevron

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Breakfast on the Beach

On our last morning at the beach we decided to have a picnic breakfast.  Our family loves bagels so, we went to our favorite bagel shop on the island to pick up our food.  It was a beautiful morning and we drove with our windows down and sunroof open soaking in our last day on vacation.




I made Jack a bag before the trip so he could put seashells and other treasures in it while we explored the beach.






We are going to miss you beach...

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Whenever we vacation at the beach, I love to be out on the beach for the sunrise, but we've never eaten breakfast out there...I think we'll add that to our "try it" list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach is such a great place to start a day-I can't go long without a recharge there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your breakfast on the beach. I guess we're all missing those sunny, carefree days at OBX.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!