Chevron

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Postcards from the Beach ~ Jack

Greetings from the beech beach!

Wow! I love this place.  I get to swim every day, eat snacks, play with my cousins and grandparents and visit new places.  I went to an aquarium for the first time and it was so much fun!

My cousin Audree and I saw alligators!

I even sat on one...okay, it wasn't real but it was still cool!

I got to help save a sea turtle that was very sick.

I released him back into the sea and I felt like a real doctor in my lab coat.

I'm glad I brought my Legos with me to play with during our down times.

I brought my Bobcat too.
It did a really good job digging at the beach. 

My Dad took me on bike rides and that was really fun!

I swam and swam!  
My parents thought I was a little leech but I did get braver and even learned how to paddle and kick my legs!

The beach was lots of fun too!
My Dad took me out into the ocean and we jumped big waves.
I loved it!

I really liked seeing all the lighthouses too.

Now that is what I call a vacation! I hope we go to the beach again someday.

Love,
Jack- age 2 & 3/4

3 comments:

  1. What a creative way to document your vacation! I love seeing it from Jack's perspective--and vacations really are SO much different with kids! So glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Jack-the beach is a great place to vacation! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got to go to the aquarium- such fun pics!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!