Chevron

Monday, September 10, 2012

Postcards from the Beach ~ Ella

Hi Friends!

I just got back from a 9-day vacation at the beach. It was fun to get away and see new people and places.  My favorite part was swimming!  My mom stuck me in a yellow floaty and I just kicked back and relaxed.  It was dreamy.  Unfortunately, my mouth didn't take a vacation from teething.  On one particularly hard day, my parents took me on a walk (I LOVE walks!) and that helped calm me down.  However, it was like a million degrees really hot outside so, they just brought me inside in my stroller. I thought that was very smart!

  Aunt Kari got in on the action and gave me some pushes.

They even served me my tasty meal in the stroller.

Snuggles helped too.
I love this guy!

Ahhh, this brings back great memories!

I did my best to enjoy the beach but it was just so...sandy!
Thank goodness my grandparents had this shady hut for me to hang out in.

My Mom likes to take pictures of me so, I did some of my best poses.

 I thought this one was particularly classy!

I sure do love my Mama though!


Life is good at the beach! I would definitely go again.

Love,
Ella - age 8 months

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know Ella had a great time on vacatioin-just beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it better in person, but the pics are happy reminder of our time together :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!