Chevron

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10 Months

I know I was just here posting on Ella being 9 months but on Saturday she turned 10 months!  She hasn't changed much since last time but she is still our little sweetie.  She also can be quite funny and a bit of a thrill seeker.  She likes to fling herself backwards when we hold her a certain way so we always need to be ready for these sudden urges...crazy girl!


More teeth are on the way!

Jack was having fun putting playsilks on his sister.

Happy baby!

She really likes when we go places!

Our little wild child!

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable, Bethany!!! Beautiful pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see her so in love with life! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that the age-circle is safely out of reach during pictures these days... :) She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I stopped by for a peek and found this new post! She looks so happy ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!