Chevron

Monday, October 1, 2012

9 Months

Ella turned 9 months almost 2 weeks ago...oops! I did take her pictures on the 20th but I just didn't get around to posting them.  She is definitely our little Ella Bear. She is a sweet and cuddly little bear when she isn't teething and has had enough sleep but when she hasn't, watch out because a different kind of bear emerges!

The poor girl's teeth have shown her no mercy.  They seem to come in sets of 2 right on top of the last set!  She has almost 6 now.  She also has a new cheesy grin that she likes to give us (especially her Dad) to show off her new pearly whites!  Kind of cute ♥

She was very interested in all the mulch.
Then she was intent on getting her shoes off.

 I was playing around with the manual settings on my camera and captured this shot.

For some reason both of my babies have liked pickles.
They make nice teethers!

One day, the big bro wanted to help feed his sister!

"Here Ella, this will help it all go down."

She seems to be on a bit of a food strike.  Bananas are really all she wants right now.

And here we have the new grin!

Girls like trucks too.

Happy 9 Months Ella!


7 comments:

  1. Yay! What fun pictures! She is SO cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I couldn't stop laughing! Love that cheese ball grin! She takes after her aunt Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked her smiles but my fav pic was Jack helping her to eat/drink! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! So glad you take the time to share those smiles ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!