Chevron

Friday, January 29, 2010

Deals!

Seth had today off so we had a little family outing. We got to eat some pizza at the mall and use some coupons at Target. Then we went to a lady's house that I found on Craigslist. She was selling baby/toddler boy clothes for $.50 cents a piece! I spent $11.00. Are you ready for this...I got 5 jeans, 2 pants, 2 pj's, 2 shorts, 4 shirts, 2 one piece outfits, 1 sweater, 1 pair of snowpants, snow boots and mittens, and a head support pillow! They are all in great condition and great brands. She had so much stuff and I'm tempted to go back and get more ;-) I love when God blesses us with great deals! Jack decided to sleep the whole time we were out and now he is swinging and rubbing his eyes as I type this. I guess shopping is not his thing!
 
My deals!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Praise the Lord!! It's so neat to see Him provide everything (and MORE!) that we need! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfits look really cute! Exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack can't wait to wear his fine new"duds". Maybe he will be a bargain hunter like his mom and gammy.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!