Chevron

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Fun Family Weekend!

My Mom, Kari and Audree arrived Friday evening and were able to stay until Tuesday morning.  We had a jam packed weekend full of laughter, baby babbles, crafting and thrift store shopping! The weather was absolutely beautiful and we were able to take several walks with the babies.
We even enjoyed a photo shoot in the gazebo!

Gammy cherished every moment she had with both grandchildren. At times it was hectic juggling 2 babies that are 5 months apart in age! However, Gammy took it all in stride and was eager to help in any way she could. She even watched the munchkins while Kari and I shopped for a couple of hours. Thanks again Mom!
On Monday, we visited one of our favorite places...the Tea House!  We didn't think it was quite a baby outing so, Seth stayed home with them while they napped (he is such a good sport!). We always have a great time reminiscing and having Mother-Daughter-Daughter time!
Kari needed to keep her cheese scone warm! We act like ladies...most of the time! :-)
 Audree and Jack entertained each other! Audree can sit by herself, eat food and bounce in her jumper.  Jack would just watch her and soak it all in. My mom even got him to sit on his own a couple of times! I think these two will share lots of fun times together and I can hardly wait to see how they will interact during our summer beach trip!

It was such fun having you here and we are already looking forward to the next time we see you!

4 comments:

  1. Having say goodbye to Marsel and the kids, I think I know just how your Mom is feeling...Glad you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun visit! So glad you were able to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing the pics almost made me feel like I was with you again! Love you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! So glad you had a great visit.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!