Chevron

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A little motivation

These last 3 months have been amazing! We have enjoyed getting to know this little member of our family. So much so that I haven't been doing much but feeding and cuddling with the little guy! However, with company coming this house needed some sprucing up. Nothing motivates me more to clean all the corners of my home quite like visitors! With that said, I scrubbed away and realized it is not quite as easy with a baby to entertain, feed, clean, etc. but I think we are ready! Due to sickness, sadly our friends couldn't come to lunch...feel better Joe and Sarah!  But at least, we are ready for my Mom, Kari and Audree to come next weekend! It should be crazy lots of fun with 2 babies in my little townhouse as we try to do our annual craft! Can't wait to see you!
 
Playing with his favorite alphabet chart!
 
Jack loves all of his Dad's pins and patches!

Here is a little sequence of part of Jack's day while I cleaned!

 
"Talking" to his bunny bear
 
"When can you play, Mom?"
 
Gnawing on Sophie! Seth got his 1st baby teeth at 4 months!
 
"Maybe Mom will be done when I wake up!"

3 comments:

  1. Dad says he looks like he's dangerously close to following in his Grandma's footsteps; a major satin binding rubbing addiction! Mom loves all the pictures, but can hardly wait to see him in the flesh! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I am enjoying the same pleasure right now-a visit and some crafts! (We are sewing/quilting) PS Jack is adorable as usual! (Didn't know Seth was an officer!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the visit! ...and good for you on spending more time with Jack than with the house...I always loved this little poem: "Cleaning and dusting can wait 'til tomorrow, for babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs! and dust, go to sleep! I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep." Oh so true...! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!