Chevron

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy boy

Jack really likes to move!  He can roll from his stomach and his back now.  His movement sometimes leads to finding him in some sort of predicament.  So, the other morning he was playing happily until he got himself stuck!  I can only imagine my days once he starts to crawl :-)

He thought it was pretty funny!

I decided he should practice sitting on his own some more.  However, since he thinks he needs to reach for everything and anything within his reach he doesn't stay upright very long!

Practice makes progress!

2 comments:

  1. It'll all happen so fast you'll hardly believe it...every exciting stage of accomplishment will also leave you with a wistful memory of yesterday's 'babyness'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smiles-he absolutely trusts you to make it all right again! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!