Chevron

Monday, April 12, 2010

5 Months!

Wow! It has been a long time since my last post due to sickness. I think I am finally all better so I can start to catch up.

As of today, Jack is 5 months old!  He is a whopping 16 pounds and 27 inches long! I keep getting comments on how big he is, even from complete strangers =)  His latest fun find are his feet! He loves to put everything in his mouth and his feet are no exception!

Such a funny, flexible baby!

Little Buddy

It was Seth's birthday on Sunday. So, on Saturday we celebrated with his parents and took a day trip. He decided the NRA Museum was the place to go (where else!) and we had lots of fun.  Jack squealed with delight at each new gun display!  Of course, this made his Dad very proud =) 

Teddy Roosevelt display
So happy!
Granddad and Grammy loving on Jack
Sooo happy!
Family photo...in front of guns, hmmm!

 

5 comments:

  1. Such a happy baby, he can trim his own toenails.
    Nice choice for a birthday day trip, Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe how much Jack's eyes look like yours, Bethany! Wow! He's such a beautiful happy baby--enjoy every minute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, roly-poly babies are the best! :)

    The museum looked very cool...glad you could spend the day together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures-you're getting to be an excellent photographer! Jack gets cuter every day:) "Father approved"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the new pictures! Especially his 5-month ones! He is getting too big!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!