Chevron

Sunday, June 20, 2010

7 Months!


Jack turned 7 months last weekend!  All of a sudden he seems so big to me!  I'm sure it has to do with the fact that he is sitting on his own, eating food and now has 4 teeth!  He also is getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  Sometimes it feels like they change overnight!


Laura, my friend from college, came for a visit last Saturday too.  She brought her sister, Lindsay and daughter, Lorelai who will turn 3 this month.  We had a great time catching up on each other's lives and laughing about the old (and new) days!

(On a side note... Lorelai broke her leg this week and will be in a cast for 6 weeks!  I'm sure they could all use your prayers!) 


3 comments:

  1. Looking at my sons this week, I am still amazed that so much time has passed-they were just sitting up and teething last week, too......savor these moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at my sweet baby boy! Glad you got to see Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does fly by super-fast...way too fast for the mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!