Chevron

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Jack got his Dad chocolate covered almonds!

Happy Father's Day to both of our Dads!  We are so blessed to have Dads that are saved and raised us in Christ centered homes.  Thank you for your wonderful examples.  We love you!

Seth was off from work this weekend so we had a great time spoiling him!  I had been working on putting together a picture/video movie of Seth and Jack on our new computer.  We presented that to him on Saturday and it was a hit!  It may have to become an annual gift!  It sure was fun to look back over the months and see how much Jack has grown.  It is hard to believe that it has only been 7 months since Jack was born! 

I know it meant so much to Seth to be able to celebrate this holiday as a father.  He thoroughly enjoys being a Dad and I can say with certainty that I have enjoyed watching him become one!  Jack is so blessed to have him as his Dad and Jack's love for him is already evident.  We love you Seth!


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it a wonderful blessing to be a Dad on Father's Day?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Happy Father's day, Seth.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!