Chevron

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Almost Spring!

It has been a really warm winter here. It almost feels like we went from autumn to summer! Due to the unseasonably warm temperatures our daffodils decided to come up early.  It reminded me of when I took Jack's picture by the flowers when he was around 4 months old.

So little!

Here is today!
At 28 months, he still fits in the Bumbo!

I wanted to get some of Ella this year. Here she is at almost 3 months...

Such a sweet girl! 

She was just taking it all in and actually enjoying herself outside.☺

The Big Bro and Little Sister

Yes, I do believe we are ready for Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see my sweeties! Maybe the weather will be mild when you are here for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Jack's hat on, she looks like he did at that age. Why's that?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!