Chevron

Monday, March 5, 2012

Snow!

I remember when I was a kid how exciting it was to wake up to freshly fallen snow.  Today, Jack got to experience his first time playing in the snow and we had so much fun! Ella didn't join us since the slightest breeze puts her in hysterics so we waited until she was napping and headed out.

She is cute though!

Big smiles

We had to check on his dear bobcat...

He had his 1st taste of snow.

He thought it was very tasty!

We made a snowman!

Jack gave me this look and then he did this...

Apparently, the boy was hungry! 
So, we headed in to make some snow ice cream.

Oh my goodness this stuff is delicious! 
Why have I never had this before? I grew up in the land of snow after all!  
Oh well, this is definitely a new tradition now.

The snow is almost all melted already and our poor snowman is ready to keel over but it sure was fun while it lasted!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the adorable pics! It almost makes me feel like I'm with you in the snow;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! My Abigail went into hysterics over even the slightest breeze when she was a baby, too...but now she begs to play outside in even the most extreme weather, so hang in there -- there is hope! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!