Chevron

Monday, March 26, 2012

This Boy and His Bobcat

He wakes up talking about the bobcat.
He asks multiple times a day if he can go see the bobcat.
He insists we stop and visit the bobcat on our mail runs.
He talks about our landlord "Mr. Gary" who let him sit in the bobcat.
He stops everything he is doing and runs to the window whenever that bobcat is moving.
I'm a little tired of that bobcat...but he loves it so, we go and look at the bobcat.
We count it's tires.
We check out what is inside the bucket.
We look to see if the key is still in there.
He shows me all the pictures of the bobcat.
He says goodbye to it when it is time to go and sometimes there are tears.
We decided he might just buy himself a bobcat before he buys a car...




He barely had time to flash a quick smile before he was off and running again.



At least, someone wanted to hang out with me.

She's not really a big fan of bobcats either!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a normal, healthy boy to me!!! Infatuation with bobcats is much better than infatuations that will come later in life, when you'll wish it was the bobcat he wanted to see again! lol (Thankfully, we're still at the "bobcat etc" stage, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get used to it-he might never get over his love of big equipment! (I am married to just such a guy!)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!