Chevron

Thursday, August 12, 2010

9 Months!

9 months! 
We have to be creative with the star placement!

Distracted (It happens often!) See...

"Hold on Mom.  I have to check something out!"

"I will be right back!"

"Oh, it's just a fence post. Carry on Mom!"

 He thinks he is so sneaky.  
I spend half of my time getting handfuls of grass out of his mouth!

It is worth it though when I get a good shot of him.  I am in LOVE with this picture!


I can't believe our little guy is 9 months already.  In the beginning, time can seem so slow but now it is really picking up speed.  I am trying to heed every one's advice and enjoy it while it lasts because in 3 more months we move on to years not months. *sigh*

In the last post, I said he got 2 more teeth and he is definitely working on the other 2.  So far, these have been the hardest teeth on him.  Poor baby.  

He is "talking" more but still no definite words.  He says "ddddd" so I am sure da da da is not far from now.  He also whispers sometimes which is so cute but a little scary.  I find he does it when we are shopping and he sits there staring at me.  That's when I realize I am talking to myself about the next thing on my list!

Well, that is all for now.  I have more posts that have been building up. Most days I have every intention of writing a post during nap time but I usually end up doing something a bit more pressing!  Thanks for your patience!

6 comments:

  1. I laughed at the 'whispering to myself' mimicry-it only gets scarier when you see yourself in their expressions, body language and attitudes! Heredity is an awesome/awful thing to behold firsthand! And yes, that is a great photo of Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little man! I love that shot too. Where were these pictures taken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all 'frame-able' pictures! He's such a little man...and growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun write up!! And yes, your pictures are adorable! (I completely understand taking 50 just be thrilled with 3!) :o) Thanks for the note on the lotion--I'm going to try to pick some up this weekend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Minota, you always make me smile! Rachel, we have had a few photo shoots at Seth's parent's house. They have some great outdoor places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my grandson is sooo cute! I am looking forward to seeing you all next week.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!