Chevron

Friday, August 13, 2010

New Floor!

Here is the big reason I have been absent from the blog...new wood floors in our living room! 
Our landlord approached us last October to see if we wanted wood floor in our living room.  Definitely, yes!  However, the timing was off since I was due to deliver Jack in a few weeks.  Of course, our lives were a little busy once we came home from the hospital so we decided to wait until things settled down a bit.  Well, our landlord is very busy so it took a while for our schedules to match up but 9 months later it is done and we love it!

I was slightly overwhelmed at the thought of getting all of our furniture, books, decorations, etc. out of the living room. Plus, having to be out of our house for most of the day.  I should have known that with my wonderful husband's help (and muscles!) it would be done in no time!  I also have the added benefit of a clean room from top to bottom. :-)

Once we find an area rug to warm up the space, I think this will be a great room.  God knew we needed a little encouragement since the hunt for a bigger place has been hard.  His timing is always best and we can rest assured that He has the perfect place for our family.


Jack approves!  

  He especially likes the loud noise it makes when he bangs his toys on it!

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely!

    Jack looks like Vanna White in the first picture of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is right, the new floors are wonderful! You are going to love the care and warmth of the floors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! We have loved our wood floors! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!