Chevron

Monday, August 30, 2010

Back from the Beach!

OBX 2010

We have been on vacation at the Outer Banks, NC.  It was a wonderful vacation full of sun, sand and surf!  I could have stayed longer (like permanently!) but it is nice to be home!  I am just catching up on all the post vacation chores and errands but I wanted to share a few photos of the pool today.

Playing peek-a-boo!

Jack thought the pool was great stuff!  He floated around in his turtle and laughed and laughed!  He also had a great time splashing in the little pool in front of him.


Cousin Audree joined in the fun!

We all had a blast swimming and playing games in the pool!

More to come later!

3 comments:

  1. Vacation time and family-can't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, my mother already said almost exactly what I was going to say!!! Glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that floating turtle! What a fantastic pool idea for babies!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!