Chevron

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Beach Pictures

As I looked through my photos, I realized that I didn't take a single photo inside!  We really enjoyed being outside this year since the weather was so nice.  A lot of mornings my parents stayed at the house while the babies took their nap.  That allowed for Seth and I to go to the beach with Jeff, Kari and Alex.  As long as there were no red flags (riptides) we swam in the ocean, played speedminton and laid in the sun.  It was wonderful!  Jack went to the beach twice and once for an early morning walk.  The first day, let's just say, he wasn't a fan of the ocean!

Here he is testing it out...

"Um, I'm not so sure about this."

"Whoa, that is shocking!"

"Please get me out of here!"

The sound of the waves put him right to sleep!

The next time we went he decided he actually liked splashing in the water...

and eating the sand!

I think we might have a beach boy on our hands!


3 comments:

  1. He'll love these pictures in the years to come!!! Love, love, love the one of him sleeping on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that he is getting more cautious but he still has his indomitable spirit! Lovely pics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Glad he finally was able to enjoy playing in the world's largest sandbox and kiddie pool! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!