Chevron

Saturday, October 9, 2010

His Little Pumpkin

Jack's Grammy gave him a pumpkin.  An adorable Jack-sized pumpkin that he loves!  He holds it, pats it, examines it, rolls it, watches it turn right side up, and he can't resist a little nibble now and then!  It is awfully cute to watch!  Thanks Grammy!

We were going to go to the pumpkin patch yesterday but it wasn't open.  I ended up at the Salvation Army and they just happened to have a big bin full of white pumpkins (which I love!). Free pumpkins! The lady gave me a bag and told me to take as many as I wanted. Yes ma'am!  We still might make it to the pumpkin patch but free is always nice!

We have been enjoying the warm temp's but it is hard to get in the autumn mode when you are forced to break out the capri's and flip flops again!  Maybe I will get my fall decorations out today...maybe.

Examining his pumpkin

Something was funny :-)

Sweet pumpkin-loving boy!

Crazy hair blowing in the wind!

The day has come.
  It is getting harder to get him to look at the camera!

See! 
Not quite sure what he is doing here...probably trying to eat grass!

I'm thankful for these thrifted Robeez shoes.
Maybe now he will keep his socks on!

2 comments:

  1. Jack is reallly coming into his own! What a happy kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is definitely turning into a little man. We love those shoes too! Without them we would be missing every sock in the house. They are great on just bare feet too. Enjoy the fall!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!