Chevron

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I'm sure you could tell from yesterday's picture that we went to the pumpkin patch.  I'm so glad we did because we had such a fun family time!  Jack got to ride in a wagon (he LOVED it!), touch the pumpkins, pose for pictures behind peep holes (did NOT love it!), and enjoy the crisp fall breeze.

This was all set up just for photo shoots. Love it!


Here is the whole peep board fiasco.  Jack would push his hands and feet against the board so we couldn't stick his little head out!  Who knows? We tried.

"I'm not interested in being a great pumpkin."

Apparently, he doesn't want to be a scarecrow either!

We tried again...definitely not!

Oh, well. Maybe next year!


So many to choose from!

He had the biggest smile in the wagon!

I love my little pumpkin baby :-)

We wandered around looking for the perfect pumpkin to take home.  We left our wagon on one side of the patch so we could search.

I think we found it!

Jack waited patiently for his ride to arrive.

Here it comes!

Yup, he sees it coming!

Going home with a pumpkin in each hand!

3 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!