Chevron

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas at Home Part 2

Here is round two of our family's Christmas.  No pictures of the parents but who wants to see those anyway. ;-)  Jack received a homemade nesting rainbow that was painstakingly lovingly cut out by his grandad.  It took many hours because it turns out a scroll saw isn't the best tool for this project.  Sorry about that Dad!   Boy is it nice though!  I especially love the price of less than $5 as compared to the $80 German version!  Jack loves it too and I can't wait to see his creativity as he grows and comes up with more uses for it.

"Wow!"
  His exclamation to lots of things.

I painted it in true Roy G. Biv fashion!

He thought his mouth was a necessary tool in opening gifts.

He got beeswax crayons and a mama made art book.

His phone was a hit.  He made many calls that day!

"Mom, please can I touch that fancy new camera?"
Aren't these jammies adorable?!
They were a Christmas gift from my Mom and we just had to snuggle his cuteness all day!

I think he found the legos the most fun though...

his eyes just lit up when he saw this...

a very tall tower that just needed to be knocked down!

He also got some musical instruments and a Plan Toys car (an amazing thrift store find!).  It was a wonderful time as we celebrated our Savior's birth together and the family He gave us.

4 comments:

  1. He's especially cute in those pajamas! Glad you painted the rainbow in true rainbow order..an out-of-order rainbow is one of my pet peeves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jack and Luke got some of the same toys!

    Love the jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right, Jack! I love the rainbow your grandad made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed the Roy G. Biv too!! I love that rainbow, I'm going to have to get one for my house too :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!