Chevron

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's My Blogiversary!

Today marks 1 year of blogging!  I have to say that I am pretty impressed that I kept up with it.  I am not really that much of a talker or have I ever been able to write more than a few pages in a diary.  I have come to realize though that this could be the ultimate scrapbook that is almost indestructible.  I still love paper scrapbooks (and paper in general) but having all of my materials out on the kitchen table for weeks upon end isn't very realistic right now.  At least, I was still able to put some photos on here and a few words during those sleep deprived months!

I really do love having this blog and being able to keep friends and family up to date on Jack and other pieces of our lives. Through this blog,  I have learned so much about computers and photography.  By the way, I finally discovered what a feed reader is and it has simplified my life immensely.  Seriously, if you read blogs a reader is the best invention (I'm sure you already knew that)!

I have made a few changes around here including a subscription button and a search tab as well.  I wanted bigger photos so I configured a different layout to make that possible.  Let me know what you think.  While we are on the subject, I love comments!  There is a comment section at the end of every post and to a blogger getting comments brightens their day :-)  So, could you please do me a favor if you are reading this...could you please leave me a comment...pretty please...okay, I don't want to beg!  It would just be nice to know if there are more than 4 people who read my blog!

I look forward to sharing the upcoming year with all of you on here.  Let the adventures begin!

Jeremiah 29:11

8 comments:

  1. Hey, Bethany! I read your blog on a semi-regular basis! Jack is adorable and love the pics you post. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new format is great! The subject is even better- how we love seeing the sweet grandson God has blessed us with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jammies stole the show! When he comes to you in 17 years and says he has no idea what a rotary phone is, you can whip those pictures out and say "Ah ha, gotcha!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! :o) I love blogging too--it's a wonderful way to share pics with friends and family and keep a record for yourself, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a year already -- congratulations! And yes, a feed reader is a very happy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to be connected through a blog-I like the new format! Jack is still the star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look, I am posting! With my Blog name and everything. :) Love your blog and love you! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog regularly and love the new layout!! Keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!