Chevron

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Year Down

I celebrated my birthday on Monday with my guys.  Tasty food was consumed, presents were opened and an outing on the town was enjoyed by all. I felt very loved!  My present this year? Well, an orbital power sander of course!  I have lots of projects in the works and this little baby is going to be by my side through it all.  I am just waiting for some warmer weather first. :-)

Yesterday, I got another birthday wish...an organized laundry room!  It was on the master to-do-list but it happened a little sooner than expected due to one of the shelves collapsing on my birthday!  My very handy hubby whipped that shelf into shape and fixed some other problem areas.  My laundry room is a much more pleasant place to be now.

In other news, my sister, Kari is celebrating her birthday today.  She has joined the blogging world (finally!) and you can keep up with all of her family happenings here.  Head on over and wish her a happy b-day and congratulate her on such a cute blog name (her last name is Meaney)!

Happy Birthday Kari!

Jack can't resist the power tools!

We would like to put up another shelf to store our paper products and preparedness food/items.

This makes me happy having all of my laundry needs together in a tray!

Jack LOVES his farm animals!

He is saying "mooo"! 
Apparently, all animals say moo. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Bethany! :o) Late last week I was looking at the date and told Chris, "Bethany's birthday is coming up soon ... either the 6th or the 7th." After so many years of celebrating it with you in school, those things just kind of stick. :o) Have fun with your sander--I'll look forward to seeing your projects. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!