Chevron

Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Is it Friday already?"

Almost.  I realized I only posted "this moment" posts the past 3 weeks and that was it.  Sometimes blogging is like that but here are few things we have been up to.

* Jack got another tooth.  This time it was a molar and if wasn't for his excessive drooling I wouldn't have even known.  If only every tooth was like that...

* Jack took 3 steps in a row!!!  He has been walking along walls more and acting a little more confident on his feet.

* I organized my pantry.  I kept putting it off thinking that eventually I will be moving but I couldn't stand it any longer.  We have so much more space now and I love it.

* I have been learning more about couponing and waiting for the sales.  This has resulted in us getting items for free or very cheap.  I just love a good deal and I have recently found out that there are about 5 other local women who do too!  They seem to be beating me to some of the deals and clearing off the shelves by waiting outside drugstores until they open.  Are you kidding me?  Do you really need 35 tubes of toothpaste?  Ugh, a little respect would be nice, you know?

* Jack got his 1st bloody boo-boo, a cut lip. :-(  He wasn't too bothered by it and of course loved sucking on his piece of ice.

* We got 8 inches of snow in an afternoon!

So, nothing too exciting.  See you back here tomorrow!


Jack has been practicing eating with a spoon.

Jack decided to empty out the contents of my purse while I put away groceries.

That is some bed head for ya, yikes!

I might be the only person who has kid's books in her pantry!

However, he usually ends up playing with this basket.  
He thinks straws are great toys!

I was finally able to catch Jack "winking" on camera!
Awww buddy!

"Wink, wink, Mom!"

It makes us laugh every time!

3 comments:

  1. Great peek into your world.......Jack is the star of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the Mr Putter and Tabby books! And Jack's winking is adorable. Sounds like the things that have been happening are everyday things, and I happen to think that those things are some of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pics! I looking forward to seeing you all next month.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!