Chevron

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Diggers not Groundhogs

Happy Groundhog Day! I haven't heard, are we having 6 more weeks of winter?

Well, we have had some beautiful weather lately and we decided to take some time to enjoy it.  Our boy loves the park so we headed to the Kids Castle.  It really is an amazing playground...see!

I wonder how it feels to be so small while looking at this?

We started out on the boat (steering wheels + Jack = true love) and then headed over to the bull.


Well, as you can see Jack became distracted.  I asked him to give me a "Woohoo! Ride 'em cowboy!" and he stuck his little fist in the air and gave me a half-hearted "woohoo".  The playground took a backseat the second the front end skid loader showed up!  The rest of the time was spent finding the best spot to watch him work! He is all boy.  Which is good but I do look forward to the day of girl play.  I saw the cutest little girl daintily running around the park...in her tutu!  One day Ella, one day.

One of our 1st sitings

Catching the view from the top

In the end, we ended up back at the boat.  The perfect place to soak it all in!

1 comment:

  1. Great playground-glad he loves it! I like how he had to peel down after playing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!