Chevron

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Sweeties

 He loves kissing his little sister!  

Ella in her tutu...

and this is how Jack wears a tutu!

I {heart} her!

Here are the kid's current love lists.

Jack

1. Books, books and more books
2. Trucks, trains, tractors, emergency vehicles, pretty much anything that has wheels!
3. Curious George (We have been reading a story every day for weeks!)
4. Talking
5. Playing outside

Packing peanuts make a great winter toy!


Ella

1. Eating
2. Cooing
3. Sleeping
4. Smiling
5. Her new lambskin! I have wanted one since Jack was a baby but didn't think I could afford one.  That is until my midwife told me she gets them from Ebay and I won one for a steal! 

Soft and cozy

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...cutest little Valentine Cupids!! So glad the tutu worked for another Holiday. I have something up my sleeve for her birthday... *PS, it's Kari, I can't seem to sign in... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red sweater with the heart! So festive! ~~Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I would like to know is...does Ella get Jack's people kiss or his stuffed animal kiss?! {grin}
    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw these fun pics! They bring a smile to my Friday morning face ;). Such sweet Valentines!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!