Chevron

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Day

When Jack sings happy birthday it usually sounds more like "happy day" but that's what it is...a happy day.  Today I celebrated my 32nd birthday.  A perfect day shared with Seth and the kids. We shopped, we ate some of my favorite foods and the weather was beautiful. I am so blessed.

A family picture using the timer...not bad...

Of course, Ella was trying to show us something but we did our best to ignore her! :-)

My sweet girl all tuckered out at 4:30.  
Seriously, her new bedtime is between 5-6pm!

Jack really enjoyed his piece of cheesecake.
Now, with the kids in bed it is our turn for a piece and a few presents!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your day- I was with you for most of your b-days ;) The family pic is great and makes up for not getting a family shot at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful day-belated birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good day. :) That cheesecake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!