Chevron

Friday, April 27, 2012

4 Months

Ella turned 4 months last week and I'm now just getting to posting about it! She is still her happy self as long as she gets enough sleep and if she doesn't, watch out! She watches everything we do especially Jack. She gets so excited when he stops what he is doing to love on her. She giggles at our funny expressions and sounds. She even has started to enjoy being outside. We love our sweet Ella Bear!

This is a little out of focus because I forgot I still had the camera in manual mode.
I was hurrying because her happy window was closing quickly!

There was a lot of hand chewing or grumpy faces going on.
Did you know that kids aren't always in sync with our timetable? True.

I did manage to catch a joyful smile!

Jack got in on the action.

After I laid Ella down, I took a few more of Jack.  I think he was happy for some one on one time with me.

He smiled nicely. I think I said something about trucks...or bobcats.

I LOVE this!
He wanted to sing "Jesus Loves Me" for me.

Oh Jack, you are growing up so quickly. {tear}

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4 month Bday! They look so cute! Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the sweetest and cutest niece and nephew in the world. Ella is growing so fast, and Jack is a little person now, not just a baby! Unbelievable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a wonderful post-love all the candids! I know you realize what a treasure these two are!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!