Chevron

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Travels Part 2

The rest of the trip was spent at my parent's house. Here are some of the highlights, at least the ones I took pictures of...

Jack spent a lot of time searching for the cats so he could terrorize pet and play with them.

Sweet Ella

Jack and Grandpa waiting for the lawnmower to come into view.

What was even more exciting was that Dad gave him a ride!

A crafting session with my Mom where we made lots of adorable hair things for Ella.

Ella's 1st Easter

Cousins on Easter

We had the bright idea to feed the ducks some bread.
Sadly, the geese scared the ducks away.

I wanted the kids to be able to at least feed something.
I tried to lure the geese over to them but the only birds that wanted the bread were seagulls, yuck.
I guess my screeching and running away from the swooping beasts made an impression on Audree. Kari told me that during her night time prayers she thanked God "that Aunt Bethany can run fast"! 

Oh well, at least someone enjoyed a piece!

We also enjoyed celebrating our Lord's Resurrection at my parent's church, having a girl's lunch outing one day and Seth and I even got to have our 1st date since Ella was born! We look forward to seeing all of you again soon. Thanks for a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Family visits are always over too quickly but wonderful while they last! Glad you got to spend time with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you covered all the great parts of a visit to the family home!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!