Chevron

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 10

Super J!

Today I had a little crafting session.  Jack needed some new pajamas. So, I made him 2 pairs from some thrifted 50 cent pillowcases. They were actually name brand ones (Nautica & Ralph Lauren). Now, that is high style!

This is an easy project that can be done during nap time. I also had the pleasure of hearing my toddler chat to himself while he woke up saying things like chicka-boom while making car sounds (or were they sewing machine sounds?)!

I appliqued the letter J on one shirt with the same fabric as the pants (light gray hounds-tooth) and I haven't decided what to put on the other shirt yet. Maybe a truck or something police related. Either way, I love a toddler in some lounge pants!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to have your work appreciated-great to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is nice. He seemed very happy with them. =)

      Delete
  2. Hooray for sewing projects! I love to make pjs for my boy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!