Chevron

Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 21


Oh boy, I almost forgot to post a picture today! 

Nothing too exciting going on around here.  Just random Monday-ness.

I turned around to see Jack was over in his little craft corner cutting little strips in his paper.
 I was impressed!

I actually got out the scissors for him to try about a month ago but, I realized that it was just too involved for him.  So, I just stuck them in his colored pencils jar to use at a later time.

He told me "open and close" while he demonstrated his new abilities.  He looked very happy with himself!  It really is fun to watch them change and grow.

Jack 30 months
Good job, buddy boy!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for another 'tool' to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to enjoy this new skill! Beware of his own haircutting skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snip snip- so proud of you, Jack!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!