Chevron

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 27


Where we live there are many beautiful kinds of roses blooming.

I have taken lots of pictures of Jack in that gazebo but I don't think I have ever shown you the flowers that surround it.  The gazebo has been a welcome addition to our complex.  We enjoy stopping there to relax on our walks or when we get the mail.

It is good to remember and enjoy the nice parts about where we live when sometimes all you can see are the negative parts.  We will have a bigger place one day where our kids can run around without being surrounded by parking lots.  Where we are free to to put some of our dreams into reality.  
 
Until then,  I will remember to look at the beauty and thank God for the home He has for us right now.

2 comments:

  1. Well said.

    Those roses are beautiful -- especially love the varying shades of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We praise God for the thankful perspective He is giving you.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!