Chevron

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 15



Today I had the pleasure of doing some thrift store shopping.  

I hit 3 stores in a 2 hour span. 

I looked for clothes for me but I always end up with something for the kids.

I got some immediate needs and some birthday gifts as well...

Pink crib sheet (The picture doesn't do it justice. It is actually quite new looking.)

Basket for Jack's vehicles

School Bus book (he loves it!)

A floor puzzle for his birthday

Ravensburger puzzle 
He won't be ready for this one yet but I couldn't pass up a firetruck puzzle plus, I love this company's quality games and puzzles.

Milly-Molly-Mandy Book
I have heard good things about these stories and was happy to find it. 
Has anyone ever read these stories?

Clothes for me? Maybe next time.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great haul! Can I take credit for teaching you the joys of 2nd hand shopping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can! You did it before it was "cool"!

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!