Chevron

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 29


We had a beautiful morning here.  There was a warm breeze and a shady spot to play and relax.

I gave Jack various things full of water and the squirt bottle was his favorite.

Everything in his path got a good spray including me a couple of times!

He even sprayed a small section a few times that formed a shape.  He looked at it and told me it was a badge.  Sure enough, it did look like a police badge!  This is the same kid that told me his piece of popcorn looked like a bunny and it really did.  He has a good eye. ;-)


3 comments:

  1. Somehow I think he was sure he was doing some very important work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, Gammy's flowers need some squirting! You should come help me out. Love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just precious-love his happy involvement!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!