Chevron

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 20


Today Ella turned 5 months!

A lady at church told me today that she couldn't believe she is that old already and it does seem like time is flying by.  I guess kids have a way of doing that to people.

 * She squeals with delight and blows raspberries!
 * She is grabbing at more things too.  
 * She actually grabbed the 5 month sign and crunched it up today.  Lil' Stinker!
 * She had her 1st cooked egg yolk the other day and loved it. It won't be long now!
 * She lights up when she sees one of us which makes us feel pretty special. 

We love you Ella Grace!
Happy 5 months! ♥




3 comments:

  1. It's true...having children makes the days -- and years -- fly by all too fast! Can't believe Ella is 5 mos. already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bethany, what cute pics of our little sweetie! You should have seen the smile on Dad's face when I showed him this :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!