Chevron

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Photo Challenge

I have decided to give myself a little photo project for the month!  We LOVE Apple gadgets around here and I recently became the happy owner of the iPad 3 through a pretty sweet deal. One of my favorite apps is Instagram. I have seen lots of monthly challenges on other blogs but I have decided to just do my own thing. So, my plan is to take a photo every day in May of something I am thankful for or something just fun and post it here. My goal is to learn more about my iPad's camera features and have a little fun while I am at it! So here we go...

5.1.12

Free pizza & drink + free movie = Free Date Night!
Love my husband and a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the idea! I wanted to do the photo project but I started to late, but I could do a photo project for the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a bonus for me to get a new pic every day! Pizza looks yum

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!