Chevron

Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 4


Finding joy ( and color) in the mess!
Jack has an obsession with dumping out his little baskets and containers of organized toys before he can play with the contents.  
The trouble is his ability to play with any one thing before the next toy catches his attention.
I think it takes 3 minutes. Exactly. I could be wrong but, I doubt it.
So, animals, metal vehicles, bells and yes, pom-poms get strewn around my living room until I can't take it anymore!  I know, it is age appropriate but a little heart pumping for a person who likes organization. 

At least, he knows how to clean up.  A good skill to know for sure.

Baby girl was trying to eat those pom-poms so this didn't last long.  Jack got a kick out of the fact that all those fuzzy balls were sticking to her when I picked her up.  It was giggle worthy I have to admit!




10 comments:

  1. I would'v been rolling on the ground laughing with the kids :) I love pom poms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool picture! (David still prefers to dump out a whole container before he starts playing...it may be a while before Jack outgrows that one!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess they need to see everything before them to spark their creativity!

      Delete
  3. Think of Jack's future wife and help him to find pleasure in picking up one project before he starts another!

    Love that his actions are so appreciated by the other female in the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to always pick up before getting out another toy but for some reason we have been slacking. We definitely need to get back into the practice before Ella is on the move!

      Delete
  4. She looks soooo grown up sitting there! Gotta love static electricity ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does, doesn't she?! That shirt is one from that Carters 3 tank set you got her...I love them!

      Delete
  5. Reminds me of the Tribble episode on Star Trek...of course

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!