Chevron

Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 7

My Little Helper

We make a big batch of granola every other week and Jack is always right there beside me.

He loves to dig in the ingredients and eat as much as I will allow.

I realized our smaller containers needed to be filled up again and since he is so good at transferring I gave him the job. He did great!

  I counted maybe 10 pieces on the floor and by the time I came to clean them up he had already grabbed them and was making "ice cream" with them complete with a loud motorized sound.

At this rate, how soon do you think it will be before he can make the whole recipe, minus the actual cooking?!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww my last post before i leave!! i'm going to have so much catching up to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge! Thanks for sharing a bit of your day ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!