Chevron

Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 18

Bedroom overhaul 1st stage

Looks like a big mess, huh?  

Today, I took everything out from under the bunk beds and gave it a thorough vacuuming. Jack was in his glory with a screwdriver and later turning that space into some sort of jungle gym.

I went through all of my various bags of fabric and crafting materials during nap time and it is much more organized now. I listed some items on Craigslist including the rose bedding that used to be on these beds.  I hope I get some takers!  We are trying to get this space set up for Jack.  Once Ella is consistently sleeping through the night we will move her to the crib and they will share this room.

So, be looking for more updates of their bedroom space.  I have lots of ideas taking up space in my brain and I need to get them in the works!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work! Praying the bedding will sell and you will find just what you want to make it Jack's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love this kind of project!? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love overhaul projects -- they're so exciting (although a lot of work)!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for leaving me a comment!